Wednesday, July 01, 2015

BroadMind Proved its Skill Management Once Again

We, BroadMind Consultant proud to share few reviews of our students who got placed in well reputed Foreign Universities tell about our services and how we approached them.

Reviews:

#1
Candidate Name: Jeya Suganya
Placement: Coventry University, UK
Review: For me, the experience with BroadMind was like being with a family. I was never treated as an applicant. They always made me feel as part of them. Anyone who wishes to fulfill their dream should come to BroadMind. Because their valid guidance and friendly atmosphere is the one that cannot be replaced by any other. The valued counseling and the constant support given by them helped me to get through desire course at Coventry University. The best part is that the support did not end once the admission was done. In fact, it carried on till my arrival to the new place. Overall, the total experience of BroadMind is awesome and I think it’s the best place for anyone who wants to pursue their abroad studies.
#2
Candidate Name: Rajagopal Karthik
Placement: Singapore
Review: I am so grateful and appreciative to "BroadMind", Overseas Education Consultant who guided me in the right direction to excel in the Hospitality Industry. First I didn't had any clue where to start. Fortunately, I found BroadMind in the internet and contacted them. Their response and customer service was great. They clearly understood my wish and guided through the admission process. I finally got admitted in a reputed college in Singapore. I will definitely suggest my friends to BroadMind Consultant. Once again thank you so much BroadMind.
#3
Candidate Name: Nina Augustin
Placement: Whitieria Community Polytechnic, New Zealand
Review: I am going to pursue my studies at Whitieria community polytechnic, New Zealand. I extend my gratitude to Broadmind. I am very much pleased with their friendly approach, constant guidance and valuable advice. It's indeed a great to be a part of Broadmind and hats off to them. I wish Broadmind continues to do its service remarkably and successfully in the years to come.
#4
Candidate Name: Manoj Kumar
Placement: Malaysia
Review: I am from Tuticorin, I knew about "BroadMind" only through Google search. When I met the BroadMind team to pursue my MBA at Malaysia, they gave me their full support and have guided me in the right direction. Thank you BroadMind.

We wish all the candidates a very Success for their future endeavors :)

So, why not you will be the next applicant of BroadMind Consultant?

Just register your names by today itself to our study abroad representative at +91-9790950111 as the next intake of UK, Singapore and other colleges will be going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment