Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Our Students Testimonial is Sufficient to Expose BroadMind Growth

Here below a sample review of our Chennai and Madurai branch IELTS students!

Madurai IELTS Student Review:

Name: B. Ashwin


Review: I achieved the overall score of 6.5 because of the classes I attended in BroadMind. The tutor gave me ample resource and tips for reading, writing, listening and speaking which helped me a lot to practice. Finally, I am very much satisfied with the obtained band score.

Total - 6.5
Reading - 6.5
Writing - 6.0
Listening - 7.5
Speaking - 5.5

Check out more reviews of our Madurai IELTS students! 


Chennai IELTS Student Review:

Name: Ms. Steffy K.I.


Review: Good classes with good number of practice materials. The way of teaching is unique and innovative with real time examples.

Check out more reviews of our Chennai IELTS students!

On behalf of BroadMind, we congratulate all our students and wishes for their future endeavors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment